Sat, 11 Nov|
Relatedness in Motion
What happens when we choose to move collectively? Beyond movement in unison but in relation to one another. An upcoming autumn workshop in London.
Time & Location
11 Nov, 14:30 – 17:00
MISSION (LDN), 7-9 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK
About the event
RELATEDNESS IN MOTION
We are always in a state of becoming, constantly adjusting, shifting and recomposing ourselves in response to our environment. But how exactly?
The workshop will explore this question beyond the expansion and contraction we recognise upon every breath, specifically dissecting the nuanced play of tension in our bodies to access varying degrees of freedom and softness true to our individual experiences. Expect an afternoon of theory and practice, with opportunities to embody different shades of effort qualities both within the context of asana practice as well as free movement. Open to curious movers of all levels and disciplines.
- Develop more responsiveness in your movement practice
- Improve wider spatial awareness and proprioception
- Expand on social skills through non-verbal means
This is particularly relevant for...
- Yogis interested in movement outside of asana practice
- Teachers exploring community-centred movement practices
- Curious movers seeking a stimulating social practice
- MISSION members keen to make new friends